- Large Post It Notes
- Set Up 12 sections on a Large Post-It
- Write: “Interview Questions” across the top
- On each area write a question:
- Favorite book and why?
- If you had a super power what would it be and why?
- Do you have siblings?
- Top 3 music artists?
- Favorite TV show?
- Top 3 songs when you are HAPPY!
- When you go to an amusement park what do you like to do?
- What is your favorite color?
- What is your favorite commercial?
- If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
- When you are sad…where do you go?
- If you had to choose between _________ ice cream, which would you choose?
- all of the above
How to “Play”
- Have participants sit/stand quietly while LISTENING.
- Read each question out loud.
- Have each participant find a private area to sit and process as they write their answers on large post-its…
- names can be left off, but they should “decorate” and personalize their notes!
- Discuss the findings as though you were an interviewer!